Yesterday I watched a webinar presented by Kerwin Rae about the top 7 challenges on the road to wealth. Kerwin Rae is a businessman, coach, mentor, entrepreneur, author and international speaker. As one of the world’s leading business commentators and strategists for over a decade, he has coached thousands of consultants in numerous countries on business development, marketing, sales, human behaviour and entrepreneurial psychology.
As these principles are faced in one way or the other by most of achievers worldwide, I thought that it was a good idea to share them here.
Just before that a quote heard also yesterday during the webinar: “Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see” Muhammad Yunus.
So the top 7 challenges on the road to wealth are:
1. Focus – really one of the biggest challenges is to focus on what is important, ignore shiny objects and the usual distractions;
2. Motivation – why you do what you do? what is your drive to do, achieve and grow;
3. Clarity – if your vision is not clear don’t expect that the outcomes to be like that. It can happen, but don’t be sure about this;
4. Plan – you know, failing to plan means planning to fail – no more comments here;
5. Strategy – you need to follow a proven strategy to win the game;
6. Tactics – you can have the best strategy in the world but the tactics are the movements which will make things happen – you can call this the leg work;
7. Feeling like giving up – this is a big challenge when you feel like giving up just that the only way is straight forward.
I’ve heard this thousands of times: Success is 80% mindset and 20% mechanics. What is awesome is that the mindset is like a TV channel. When you change it there is another program and it will change what you hear, what you see and everything will be just different. I will appreciate if you will share through comments your own challenges on the road to wealth and how do you address them.