I receive lots of questions from people around the world about how to start their Facebook journey so I decided to publish more on this topic. This article is related with the social networking tools on Facebook. Feel free to comment!
What kind of tools can you use to do social networking on Facebook? At the beginning of your FB journey you receive a blank page. After you will define your experience on the site and set your own goals, you will want to choose the activities, applications, groups and networks that will help enhance this experience.
The main tools are:
– Inbox – you can send messages to other users and accept messages from your friends; take care not to spam the receivers with offers and sales pitches because otherwise you will loose them or will be reported to the Admin.
– Groups – joining and participating in groups is a great way to meet new people.
– Friends – you can add as friend basically anybody; i tis recommended to choose the ones with whom you have something to share; once they accept, you can do things linke sharing photos, inviting them to participate in groups and encouraging them to add certain applications;
– Applications – Facebook has lots of applications; each of them helps the user engage in social networking. You can play games, send the applications to each other or take quizzes.
– Share – the ultimate way to enjoy the site an duse it for social networking ist o share things with each other. This goes for applications, videos and photos. You can also invite them to join groups, an duse the website to take a look at the groups your friends are interested in.
– News Feeds – through the feeds you can see what your friends are up to. For example, if a friend added a new application, you have the possibility to check aut when they added and decide if adding i tis a good thing for you to do.