With just 3 weeks to go until #SMWF returns to London we’re excited to once again be bringing together the world’s leading thinkers in the digital marketing space for two days of networking, insight and discussion at the Vinopolis, London on June 8-9.
With organisations now re-evaluating their effective use of big data; embracing personalised content marketing and moving towards a variety of cloud based solutions offering an unprecedented amount of analytical data, this year’s #SMWF will continue to deliver insights into the constantly evolving landscape of digital marketing; comment on current and future trends as well as look at the challenges brought by the latest tools, technologies and platforms.
Latest speaker additions include:
– Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky Deutschland AG
– Luisella Giani, Head of Digital EMEA, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
– Mark Truby, VP European Communications, Ford Motor Company
– Jason Wills, Marketing Director, Merlin Entertainments
– Josep Hernandez, Senior Director Communications Planning, Mondelēz International
– Patricia E. Nuñez, Head of Global Digital, Bupa
– Sam Thomson, Brand & Values Director, The Body Shop
– Julia Monro, Head of Social Media and PR, Pret A Manger
– Marc Ellam, Head of Social Media/Digital Communications, Heathrow Airport Ltd.
As an exclusive offer to my online family you can save 15% on your #SMWF pass with code: LINKEDIN15. Register today by visiting: http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/europe/register/price-list
Be a part of #SMWF 2015!
Exhibiting at #SMWF offers a cost effective way of ensuring you meet, network and connect with key industry players as well as providing a great brand opportunity before, during and after the show.
We have a limited number of exhibition stands benefiting both exhibitors and delegates by maximising networking opportunities at the show. Stands will be booked on a first come first serve basis – get in touch today.
How American Express uses social to create brand advocates:
Why great content marketing is about thinking laterally:
Platinum Sponsors – Bazaarvoice, Brandwatch
Gold Sponsors – Crimson Hexagon
Silver Sponsors – Shoutlet, Sprout Social, Sysomos, Sprinklr, EngageSciences, Crisp Thinking, Nominet