The September 2008 issue of The Overseas Property Professional magazine is out now and includes the following features:
The OPP Greece Report.
OPP presents an in-depth examination of the Greek property market, and how government and developers are working to open up the country to overseas buyers. The report includes:
– The latest market news
– Advice on how to approach selling Greek property
– An exclusive interview with Aris Spiliotopoulos, The Minister for Tourism
– An examination of the finance options available in the market
Selling property in South Africa: As the 2010 FIFA World Cup approaches, the South African property market is coming under increased scrutiny – but how easy is it for overseas agents to benefit from buyer interest?
Developer focus: Using consultants – What value can consultants bring to planned developments, and when should their services be utilised?
Analysing destinations: What criteria should agents use when evaluating new countries to sell?
Identifying the fractional buyer: Is there a common profile of buyers of this growing property type?
– Agent Savvas Savvaidis provides tips on selling to international buyers
– Direct marketing expert Gary Hennerberg explains how agents should source mailing lists
– Hoi Cheung argues that exhibitions still provide the best route to buyers in south-east Asia
All of this plus the biggest buyer, destination, industry, finance, travel, media and development news; this month’s movers and shakers; Guy King’s views on Africa; John Howell on choosing new destinations; and your letters. .
The Overseas Property Professional is the essential read for the overseas property industry. To subscribe, click here.