Well, when we are talking about marketing, in many instances it is an exact science because a good marketer knows about his audience more than the people forming the audience know about themselves.
So many clients and social media connections are confused about what a sales funnel really is. Yes, there is a big buzz these days due to the rise of applications like the amazing Clickfunnels but I always say that it is a great strategy to come back to basics and start from there.
The core definition of a sales funnel (which is also known as a revenue-generating funnel or the actual mapping of a sales process) refers to the very important buying process that businesses lead their customers through when they purchase products or services. It is a process starting with the moment when a lead is generated and is a reflection of the customer journey leading to repeated sales. Of course, not all leads will become customers, some will never buy, others may buy later and there will be few which will buy a lot and become raving fans.
– Package your knowledge & make money without the pain of selling
– Build your sales funnel to generate leads while you sleep & pay for your marketing costs at the same time
– Sell more & faster… on autopilot
– Sell & cover your marketing costs – even before you have your product available
– Avoid 3 deadly mistakes most small businesses make when trying to attract clients
– Stay away from the one habit that loses small businesses 70% of their sales