2016 is approaching fast and I am in full swing with filling up my calendar with the events I’m joining, speaking, organising, supporting and so on. #DMWF will take place in Singfapore, Amsterdam, London and New York so if you want to get ahead of the curve with your digital marketing knowledge you are invited to join us.
#DMWF, the leading digital and social marketing conference, is pleased to announce the dates for the 2016 series:
• Singapore: 29th February – 1st March 2016 – http://bit.ly/1KX7TKq
• Amsterdam: 13th – 14th April 2016 – http://bit.ly/1WfsTnU
• London: 20th – 21st June 2016 – http://bit.ly/1XJysvL
• New York: 18th – 19th October 2016 – http://bit.ly/1l3gkiq
#DMWF brings together the worldwide marketing community to tackle the myriad of challenges that digital marketing presents. Key themes for 2016 include content marketing, customer experience, data driven marketing, social media marketing, digital commerce and more.
• Mariano Bosaz, Global Digital Director, The Coca-Cola Company
• Max Vinicius Cordeiro, Global Director, Digital Experience – Mobile, Adidas Group
• Amanda Richards, Global Brand Director Innovation and Digital, Unilever
• Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
• Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, VICE Media
• Nicky Claeys, CMO Netherlands & Belgium, Domino’s
• Karlijn Vogel-Meijer, Manager Social Media, KLM
• Saad Munawar Khan, Head of Marketing, PepsiCo
• Amanda Neylon, Head of Digital, Macmillan Cancer Support
• Luisella Giani, Head of Digital Strategy EMEA, Axalta Coating Systems
• Cristian Citu, Director, Global Digital Marketing, DHL – Global Headquarters
• Georgios Kolovos, VP Marketing, GE
• Tania Seif, Head of Social Marketing, Coral
Super early bird rates across the series are available now!
Interested in speaking or exhibiting? Get in touch with the team now: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at #DMWF in 2016! http://bit.ly/1M1swMv